[quake2] Lithium ii qestion

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Wed Oct 2 08:50:22 EDT 2002

That's odd, because presumably the ctf mod is in the same type of
location right:

.../quake2/ctf/gamei86.so etc
and it works with quake2 +set game ctf

I would guess that there's something wrong with the mod, maybe you need
to recompile?  I haven't really tried to play around with too many mods.

Are there any error messages on stdout when you start up?

Sorry I can't be more helpful...
--brendan