[quake2] I don't think I fixed the wall o' fire...

Mental Mental at NeverLight.com
Fri Jun 28 16:02:22 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 03:42:25PM -0400, Brendan Burns wrote:
> Hmm...
> > I've been thinking about this.
>
> always dangerous ;-)

Relax, its not like I was using BOTH brain cells :)

> > After chasing it around for a while, I've realized I might be going
> > about tracking it down the wrong way.
> >
> > It seems to only happen after a level change. Or 2 after my last round
> > of hacking. This would suggest that we're running into an uninitialized
> > variable of some sort when the level loads.
> I'll look into this some more to see if that's really the case...

Its just a feeling. I only think this might be it because any initial map
I play doesnt seem to do it. I'll do my best to verify this this evening,
but thats how it seems.

--
Mental (Mental at NeverLight.com)

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
--I forget