[quake2] Q2 Max Working

Mental mental at neverlight.com
Mon Jun 17 20:50:57 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 19:28, Brendan Burns wrote:
> <snip>
> > This looks pretty good.
> > One problem, if you haven't installed the pak file for Q2 Max, quake2
> > will exit and not give you back your mouse (running quake3 or something
> > similar, then exiting will ungrab it properly).
>
> oh, that's no good, I'll look into fixing that...

I'm having an issue with fonts not drawing in the game menus and in the
console. They're just not there.

I've tried changing the alpha value in console.c, that didnt help.

--

Mental (Mental at NeverLight.com)

I was going to commit suicide the other day, but I must not have
been serious because I brought a beach towel.
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc