[quake2] Q2 Max Working

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Mon Jun 17 19:28:24 EDT 2002

<snip>
> This looks pretty good.
> One problem, if you haven't installed the pak file for Q2 Max, quake2
> will exit and not give you back your mouse (running quake3 or something
> similar, then exiting will ungrab it properly).

oh, that's no good, I'll look into fixing that...

> Can I put this in the installer?

I think so, he's releasing the binaries and source from his site, and
quake2 is GPL so he's required to let us make changes and redistribute
so it should be fine.  (of course we might want to tell him that we're
doing it... I'll do that.) and make sure that he's credited in the
README,etc.

--brendan