[quake2] quake2 eye candy question

brendanburns at attbi.com brendanburns at attbi.com
Tue Jun 11 22:42:38 EDT 2002

I (We?) are definitely interested in moving Quake II on
linux forward.  One of the things I have been starting to
look at is incorporating the improvements made on the
Windows/elsewhere sides of the Quake II world into this
version.

I'm definitely interested in seeing the OpenGL
improvements/port that you've done.  If you send the
patches to the list we'll incorporate them into CVS.  I
think they would make sense both for the GLX and SDL
OpenGL video drivers.

I'm looking forward to seeing your improvements.  (If
there's anyone else out there who likes things other
versions of Quake II have done, please let me know!)

Thanks!
--brendan