[quake2] updated FreeBSD patch

Hampton Maxwell maxwell at 101freeway.com
Fri Feb 8 15:01:02 EST 2002

That's great, I didn't really know how to fix that.  I'm going to have
to get this into the quakeforge code as well, it seems to have the same
problem.  The strangest thing is that the same code will work under
linux emulation...

Steven, could you get this patch and my patch commited to the tree.

Hampton