[physfs] Changes to the build system

Francesco Bertolaccini bertolaccinifrancesco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:02:01 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I am working on updating the vcpkg port
<https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/tree/master/ports/physfs> for PhysFS,
and I ended up rewriting a (significant?) part of CMakeLists.txt to better
use modern CMake features and conventions, such as properly exporting
targets for easier inclusion in other projects and making so that only one
kind of library is built at the same time instead of both static and shared.

The modified file can be found here: CMakeLists.txt
<https://github.com/REGoth-project/vcpkg/blob/physfs/ports/physfs/CMakeLists.txt>

I have no way, unfortunately, to test the changes under macOS, but I tested
it under Windows and Linux.

Merging this changes would streamline the port even more, so I ask you:
would you accept a patch that integrates the changes into the main
repository?

Kind regards,
Francesco Bertolaccini