[physfs] [latest tip, 3b7e318f978c] Reading at EOF causes stack overflow in doBufferedRead

Paril me at paril.ca
Sun Sep 24 13:22:44 EDT 2017

The buffered reading function will fail at EOF; it will continuously add 0
bytes to the read length and never stop despite receiving 0 bytes from
io->read. Currently we are able to reproduce by reading a file 1 byte at a
time, which will fail once you reach the last byte. I think the POSIX route
might even assert since the len read will be < the len in (1 byte in, 0
bytes read), but I only tested it on Windows so far.