[openbox] menu not recognized

Philip Mundhenk philip.mundhenk at protonmail.ch
Mon Jul 13 02:30:24 EDT 2020

"Did you forget to add it to <menu> in rc.xml?" LOL, no, I didn't forget - I screwed it up. That was a clever idea to test, and a very good and productive question, because in checking rc.xml to be sure, I saw I had left off the ".xml".That fixed it.Thank you, both.

"To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer and impossible to ignore." - John Bryant

Roger Stone legal defense fund - because arresting people as political theater must not be tolerated: https://www.stonedefensefund.com/