[openbox] Update openbox wiki

Brian Peregrine peregrinebrian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 04:02:14 EDT 2020

The openbox wiki needs a significant update: it looks outdated, even
to the point that it conveys the feeling that openbox is no longer
being used in new distros.

For example:
http://openbox.org/wiki/Openbox:News
Latest entry is from 2010 !

http://openbox.org/wiki/Openbox:Screenshots
A lot of distro's mentioned there are quite outdated. I even see
debian7 in there.

Also, there is no page on the wiki which mentions new distro's that
use openbox standardly.
That's quite important I think. If such a page is made, you can add in
TAZ there, see https://github.com/Sharrisii/TAZ/releases

I would be honored if Dana (which I admire greatly after seeing her
coding work several years back) could take a look at it btw, since we
put in some novel things (like multiple boot setups to speed up the
system and keep overhead to a minimum).