[openbox] using openbox with HiDPi display

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Tue Oct 23 09:10:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

Thanks very much. Yes, I have been using Misc-Fixed 10x20 with everything and I feel that it is the most readable because it is clean and fixed-width.

It is possible that it does not work with HiDPI, but strangely enough, it seems to work with my terminal (https://github.com/maitra/aNu).

Any suggestions as to why, and how I can fix emacs in that case?

I will also look at the terminus fonts, but I would have liked to stick with my preferred font.

Many thanks,
Ranjan