[openbox] I need to disable 3D graphics instructions set

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Nov 1 14:38:39 EDT 2018

Thank you very much for yours answer.
Unfortunately, since I share Debian latest stable ARM64 bit with Android
kernel, I think, that error messages of Firefox are being caused by The
fact, that GTK library is helpless to draw graphical objects. I will try
to disable pictures loading from The Internet.
Since I have read some articles, that trying to run startx and XORG on
touching Android devices can damage The displays, because perhaps Xorg
modules are containing some algorithms for monitor calibration. But may
be, that it is not true.
So thank you and I know, that window manager can not disable graphics
drawing on The display.
I have disabled 3D acceleration on The Firefox preferences.