[openbox] confusing focus

ohnonot-github at posteo.de ohnonot-github at posteo.de
Sun Jun 10 03:55:39 EDT 2018

to clarify, op is talking about the terminal cursor (filled block on
focused window, outlined/empty on unfocused), not the mouse cursor.

this could have many reasons, and i don't think it's openbox. op said
that they can still see which window is focused by openbox decorations.

and I have NEVER seen openbox focus two windows at the same time.

what programs are running in the terminals? just the shell? which shell?
sth else? how does the terminal determine if it's focused or not?