[openbox] Using Openbox with Wayland

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Mon Dec 19 00:56:08 EST 2016

Anthony Thyssen wrote:

  WARNING: That update worked for EXT4 but I am missing something with grub
  for handling a XFS root partitions. If anyone know what I missed please
  contact me.

Grub doesn't care what the root partition is, although the kernel does, and
grub may be passing incorrect information. You mean the boot partition?  I
made this work one time and it was a bit of a pain. You have to insmod
xfs.mod in your grub.cfg and I think there were some other changes. It's
easier to use a separate small ext4 boot partition.