[openbox] Minimal time between clicks to double click

Mathias Dufresne mathias.dufresne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:10:41 EST 2015

Hello all,

This is not really an OpenBox question/issue but perhaps OpenBox could help.

I have a not so old mouse, 2 years only in tomorrow, and since few weeks it
started to double click when it should not.

Is it possible to set up OpenBox to refuse double click if there is not
enough time between two clicks? Something like:
<doubleClickMinTime>40</doubleClickMinTime>
which would be coupled with:
<doubleClickTime>200</doubleClickTime>

I'm afraid there is no option in Xorg to do that and as Logitech support
refuse to answer to my call (they just sent a message asking to try
different systems and useless stuffs like that), I'm asking you to find a
workaround...

Best regards,

Mathias