[openbox] Openbox 3.6

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sat Jun 13 20:02:31 EDT 2015

On 2015-06-12 13:16 +0300, Andrej N. Gritsenko wrote:

Andrej> Are you aware that libobrender in 3.6 is binary incompatible
Andrej> with 3.5.x due to commit
Andrej> 24bb21a124a088008524184add2e152501f3c554 ?

Ouch.  Now we'll find out if there are other programs (besides openbox
itself) that link to obrender.  If not, maybe this won't turn out to be
a huge problem in practice, but I agree it should be fixed in any case.

Andrej> I would suggest to make change and release fixed version (3.6.1
Andrej> perhaps) ASAP.

Because of the project policies on these matters, it would probably be
3.7.  See the top of configure.ac.