[openbox] I Have Two Instances Of 'autostart.sh Running...

E R ears.box at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 02:35:08 EDT 2014

So I've gone through everything again and all I can think of.

Again, for some reason using the sleep cmd to run an app causes this
and this shouldn't happen.

Also something I forgot to mention, that application in question, I
don't see them running in htop when using sleep, instance I just see
it showing autostart.sh running....

So here's how I made it look now;

# This shell script is run before Openbox launches.
# Environment variables set here are passed to the Openbox session.

# D-bus
if which dbus-launch >/dev/null && test -z "$DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS"; then
       eval `dbus-launch --sh-syntax --exit-with-session`
fi

# Run XDG autostart things.  By default don't run anything desktop-specific
# See xdg-autostart --help more info
#DESKTOP_ENV="OPENBOX"
#if which /usr/libexec/openbox-xdg-autostart >/dev/null; then
#  /usr/libexec/openbox-xdg-autostart $DESKTOP_ENV
#fi

compton --config ~/.config/compton -b --logpath /tmp/compton.log &
tint2 &
redshift-gtk >/dev/null 2>&1 &
/usr/lib64/xfce4/notifyd/xfce4-notifyd &
xbindkeys &
eval `cat $HOME/.fehbg` &

# For use with BFS
#sudo schedtool -n -20 -I `pidof X`

To be honest I don't need anything to sleep and now I see tint2 and
redshift appearing in htop...

Hopefully Dana, OH DANA! :) What's going on here?

I still say --> BUG hehe... :)