[openbox] I Have Two Instances Of 'autostart.sh Running...

E R ears.box at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 02:17:43 EDT 2014

Yes I added the brackets back.

For the problem.culprit I'm saying it appears to be openbox because if
I make the autostart command as sleep like this; ( sleep 1 && tint2 )
& then I see an instance of autostart.sh running in htop, but if just
made tint start like this; tint2 & nothing appears. You understand
now?

I know that sh starts the script, that is not what I was talking
about. Tint2 is an application, autostart.sh is a script, so I don't
really get why it should appear in htop as a running process is what I
meant...

I've always used it as autostart.sh, but I'll rename it and try...

I don't use a display manager, just startx and I'm running Slack...

Also my understanding is only something you want to sleep you put
brackets around it, not just anything that ends in ampersand &...

So as I mentioned the culprit seems to be running a command as; (sleep
1 && appname) &