[openbox] disable resizing from top of window?

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Mon Nov 10 00:35:48 EST 2014

On Sun, 9 Nov 2014 23:33:07 -0500,
Joey Morris <rjmorris.list at zoho.com> wrote:

ER> Alt - left click - drag window, it won't resize ... :)

Joey> Thanks. That works, but I don't want to use the keyboard for
Joey> this. I found a way that works better for me. In the rc file, I
Joey> changed the action for the Left Drag binding in the Top context to
Joey> Move instead of Resize. I still get the resize cursor, which isn't
Joey> ideal, but at least the resizing doesn't actually happen now.

I think this is worth a minor bug report.  The code choosing the cursor
should check what action a click on the particular decoration will
initiate.

Of course, that may be easier said than done - but then that's kinda the
point of bug reports :)