[openbox] Focus follows mouse vs sloppy focus

cassowary at fastmail.fm cassowary at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 28 19:45:32 EDT 2013

Sorry for replying to my own message so quickly after I posted it, but I
read the source code and found the answer: unfocusOnLeave in the focus
section. It's not included in the default configuration (if that's a
distro thing, I'm using Arch), nor is it mentioned on the Wiki that I
can see (not even on the focus follows mouse page), so perhaps it can be
added?