[openbox] Fighting Gnome

Detlef Meyer dmeyer at ed-mail.de
Mon Jul 8 03:21:08 EDT 2013

I use pure openbox (from archbang).
I am fine with spacefm (embedded terminal, additional plugins), lxterminal
and guake.
I changed the look with a lot of additional fonts and icon themes.
But my system starts from an 32gb usb stick and if I want replace the os
for a 8gb memory, 2 Terrabyte drive and a high performance processor system
I would take on top Xfce.
- Detlef