[openbox] Pipe-menu refresh

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:38:45 EST 2013

Hi,

When you mention pipe, are we talking command line only, or any plans for a
GUI?

I'm an old Slack geek, I have no problems for the CLI, but to be honest, I
find it nice to do some things in GUI.

OH how the world of Linux knows for many years how we've all needed a nice
lightweight burning app. I truly can't believe after how old and mature
Linux is, there's like nothing for it, truly pathetic and I mean
lightweight as in it doesn't require a lot of dependencies.

Xfburn is about as light as it comes for something fairly decent, but then
again it needs some Xfce, so that's not light enough for me...

No KDE, no Xfce, just something that requires QT, or GTK and some system
libs is all...

CHEERS