[openbox] auto-starting xscreensaver

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:58:01 EST 2013

No it is pointless, it was designed for old CRT technology, you use more
energy with a screen saver and create more wear and tear on the monitor.

So if you like a bigger electric bill and you enjoy wearing out your
hardware faster, well I don't know what to say, but it's not logical at all
to do so...

If all you need is to lock the screen then use xlockmore or possibly
there's something else like it...

There is absolutely no need for a screen saver, none, and no one can prove
any valid reasons for it, they don't exist in todays techology.

The screen saver is like how the floppy drive kept sitting around in
systems...

If you're old school with CRT or live in a 3rd world country still using a
CRT, there's a valid reason, that's about it...

Cheers