[openbox] Remove application from alt + tab

Manuel Chaves manuelchaves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:23:25 EDT 2013

Thinking about it again that might not be a very good idea because it could
be easy to lose those applications. But I wanted something like that
because I'm trying this new layout of having an application on the right
hand side with 'always on top' on and I wanted to switch between the rest
of the other applications while skipping this persistent one. Although that
sounds like a job for a tiling wm maybe OP would do.