[openbox] menu.xml - I thought It Only Had One Format/Standard?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:15:12 EDT 2013

Hi Dana,

Here's some of the confusion I saw, look at that new menu_test.xml I
attached.

The entire <menu id="root-menu" label="Openbox 3"> section is gone...

This is like one thing I'm getting at and then the original uses these tags;

<command></command>

And this new one is using instead;

<execute></execute>

I don't know I guess it might just be me, but seeing an entire section
removed then the syntax different I think is confusing to have in a Window
Manager, maybe I just haven't gotten use to it is all...