[openbox] [Patch] Least overlap placement

Roman Pořízka porizka at gmail.com
Mon May 30 04:29:48 EDT 2011

I'm trying to compile 3.4.11.2 with this patch and I get:

/bin/bash ./libtool --silent --tag=CC --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -DNDEBUG
-DG_DISABLE_ASSERT -fno-strict-aliasing   -o openbox/openbox -export-dynamic
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-all.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-addremovedesktop.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-breakchroot.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-close.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-cyclewindows.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-debug.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-decorations.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-desktop.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-dockautohide.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-directionalwindows.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-execute.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-exit.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-focus.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-focustobottom.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-fullscreen.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-growtoedge.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-iconify.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-kill.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-layer.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-lower.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-maximize.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-move.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-moverelative.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-moveresizeto.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-movetoedge.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-omnipresent.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-raise.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-raiselower.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-reconfigure.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-resize.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-resizerelative.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-restart.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-shade.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-shadelowerraise.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-showdesktop.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-showmenu.o
openbox/actions/openbox_openbox-unfocus.o openbox/openbox_openbox-actions.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-client.o openbox/openbox_openbox-client_list_menu.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-client_list_combined_menu.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-client_menu.o openbox/openbox_openbox-config.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-debug.o openbox/openbox_openbox-dock.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-event.o openbox/openbox_openbox-extensions.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-focus.o openbox/openbox_openbox-focus_cycle.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-focus_cycle_indicator.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-focus_cycle_popup.o openbox/openbox_openbox-frame.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-framerender.o openbox/openbox_openbox-grab.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-group.o openbox/openbox_openbox-keyboard.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-keytree.o openbox/openbox_openbox-mainloop.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-menuframe.o openbox/openbox_openbox-menu.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-modkeys.o openbox/openbox_openbox-mouse.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-moveresize.o openbox/openbox_openbox-openbox.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-ping.o openbox/openbox_openbox-place.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-prompt.o openbox/openbox_openbox-popup.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-prop.o openbox/openbox_openbox-resist.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-screen.o openbox/openbox_openbox-session.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-stacking.o openbox/openbox_openbox-startupnotify.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-translate.o openbox/openbox_openbox-window.o
openbox/openbox_openbox-xerror.o -lSM -lICE -lXext -lXinerama  -lXext
-lXrender -lXrandr -lXext -lXext -lglib-2.0   -lSM -lICE  -lX11 -lXcursor
-lstartup-notification-1   -lxml2     render/libobrender.la parser/
libobparser.la
openbox/openbox_openbox-place.o: In function `place_least_overlap':
/tmp/openbox-3.4.11.2/openbox/place.c:525: undefined reference to
`overlap_make_grid'
/tmp/openbox-3.4.11.2/openbox/place.c:530: undefined reference to
`overlap_find_least_placement'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [openbox/openbox] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/openbox-3.4.11.2'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Regards,
Roman Porizka