[openbox] [Patch] Least overlap placement

David Vogt dv at adfinis.ch
Thu Jun 2 08:58:14 EDT 2011

On 02/06/11 03:08, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 01:16:43 +0200
> David Vogt<dv at adfinis.ch>  wrote:
>
>> +    /* add the monitor */
>> +    const Rect *heads[1] = { pick_head(c, foreground)};
>> +
>
> This is not my code .. so I don't know why there's only 1 item 8-P
>
> My code has:
>
>      /* add the monitor */
>      Rect **heads = pick_head(c);
>
> Maybe you forgot you changed that, in your sleepy state?

Hehe. Actually, this is not far from the truth. I did change that code,
but didn't realize that the return type of pick_head() changed from 3.4
to master, so my attemt to "fix" it resulted in the code above.

The return type changed from Rect** to Rect*. Being awake now, the
change is simpler than I thought last night. See the attached patch :)

Dave

--
David Vogt, Project Manager & Software Developer
adfinis GmbH, Brückfeldstrasse 21, 3012 Bern (Switzerland)