[openbox] Libre Office problem

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Wed Feb 23 10:30:04 EST 2011

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:27:38 +0200
Alexey Korop <akorop at gmail.com> wrote:

> Folderol wrote on 21.02.2011 23:04:
>
> > I unpacked the debian version of LO 3.3.0 and the GB language pack and
> > installed it without apparent problems.
> >
> > However, if I try to save an new file or use 'Save As' to try to create a new
> > version of a file, LO freezes at the point where it should open the save
> > dialogue.
>      This is not the Openbox problem - under Gnome this problem exists
> also. I have solved this problem by forcing own LibreOfiice file dialog.
> But I forget where this option reside :)
>
> Yours truly Alexey

I think you mush have a different problem. I have no difficulty with a standard
gnome desktop.

I can now confirm it is definitely something between LO and ROX :(

If I start a plain openbox session and use xterm to bring up LO it performs all
operations correctly, but if I then use rox -S to bring up the icon bar with
its goodies then then LO save problem shows up :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk