[openbox] Dual monitors in openbox

Kameron flyordie2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 00:04:49 EDT 2010

Hi all, I am currently trying to set up a second monitor in openbox using
Arch linux. Everything seems to work fine with xrandr, except for my
lxpanel. On my laptop, the max resolution it can go is 1024x768, so I set it
as that, and with my second monitor, I try to set it to 1280x1024 (the max.)
Now this all works except on my laptop I can't see the bottom inch of the
page, and the lxpanel is stretched across both monitors and I would prefer
it to be on my laptop monitor only. I don't know what I am missing, could
any of you offer any help? Thanks so much!!!