[openbox] I have a problem with focus not given to new lunched windows.

Mark Bloch mark.bl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 17:55:47 EDT 2010

I just would like to add that is seems that a new window is given focus only
if I'm not inside an application.

for example: if I'm on desktop 1 ,no application running on that desktop,
and try to open an application on desktop 3, it gives focus to the new
application.

if I'm on desktop 1 inside firefox ( for example ) and try to open an
application on desktop 3 it doesn't give that application focus.

is that a feature or a bug ? if a feature can I change it ?

- Mark.