[openbox] I have a problem with focus not given to new lunched windows.

Mark Bloch mark.bl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 17:41:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thx for the tip, I've gone ahead and installed openbox from the git repo.
It seems to work but not very reliably, in fact it works only with one
program ( lilyterm , and even with that, not always ) but not with :
mousepad, firefox, geany or chrome .

is there any log files or anything I can look into in order to find out why
it's not working?

- Mark .