[openbox] Windows with no titlebar?

nsf no.smile.face at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 01:01:11 EST 2010

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:29:27 +0100
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/1/6  <tt at bu.edu>:
> >
> > How do I get rid of ALL window decorations, including a window's titlebar?
>
> <application class="*"><decor>no</decor></application> or so in the
> applications section.
>
> --
> Mikael Magnusson

Hello everyone.

Oh, btw, I'm using this for a long time. But I have a little problem
and I'm not sure is it a bug or maybe my issue can be fixed in a theme
file.

I don't use window titlebar, however I use window borders. When a window
isn't maximized of course everything is fine (see attach allok.png).

When window is maximized the top border is still here, and I don't
expect that kind of behaviour (see attach topborder.png).

So, is it possible to get rid of the top border in the maximized mode
somehow?