[openbox] Consider porting obconf to GtkBuilder

Rafał Mużyło galtgendo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:15:43 EST 2010

Already no non-legacy gnome component uses libglade.
With the upcoming gtk+-3 release, it might be worth it to at least
move from libglade to GtkBuilder, while dropping the use of deprecated
widgets.

I'm attaching patch (against 2.0.3 tarball with "fix the "fixed popup
position" options" patch). This patch, besides the migration, addresses
several "-O2 -Wall" warnings, except for the one at src/archive.c:174:5,
which I was unsure how to address and a few 'unused variable'.

The other file is the ported glade file, pointless to create a diff for
it.

It seems to be working, but I'm unsure about "Custom" titlebar action.

There's one catch though. At least till http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29216
is fixed, strings in comboboxes aren't getting into obconf.pot.
Gnome uses intltool instead of plain gettext.