[openbox] General Problem (3.4.7.2)

Rob Lewis rrl125 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:16:30 EDT 2009

Alright. I guess i should not have posted a problem without knowing the
specifics and for that I apologize. I do not know how to be more specific
then how i described previously since i do not fully understand the problem.
I just posted because with two similar setups (the only variable here was
the window manager), i found a difference in how the browser/flash performed
(in that the browser did no lock up) when switching back and forth from the
gaming workspace to the browsing workspace.

For now this is no longer a issue for me since switching to dwm with the
same workspace setup *seemed* to solve the problem, so i am staying with
what works for now. I am not even sure if this is a problem that i am
experiencing is related to openbox.

I will be happy to provide more information is others are experiencing the
same issue, which they probably are not.

Thank you,

-Rob