[openbox] Making openbox to start new windows on parent desktop.

Piotr Karbowski jabberuser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:18:46 EDT 2009

Hi! I have problem with setting openbox, there is possible to set that
new windows start on parent-window desktop? For example, when I on
desktop3 open terminal and type "sleep 5 && audacious", ran it and
switch to desktop1 audacious will start on desktop3 but not on
desktop1? With firefox I have configured to start always on desktop2
and every dialog window, file save prompt etc are only on desktop2,
even when I on other desktop.

I hope you can understand me.

Pozdrawiam
Piotr Karbowski.