[openbox] Desktop Menu Bar of Pop-Up

openbox at jelmail.com openbox at jelmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:50:34 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've spent a few days configuring my OpenBox and so far it's looking good.
One thing I wanted to try was a plain simple menu bar across the top of the
screen that replicates the openbox menu contents (ideally by using the same
openbox menu xml but something that uses its own menu configuration would
still be useful).

I've searched high and low and have failed to find something. I am not
looking for any fancy panel like on OS-X - just a simple bar with drop down
menus like you get in application windows.

Does such a beast exist?

Thanks,
John