[openbox] Re: Closing decoration windows

Delcides F. Sousa Jr delcides at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:27:18 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Knute <knuteh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

  Well, it doesn't work here.  I checked the "border retention" option
on obconf and tried to customize xterm, using:

<application class="XTerm">
      <decor>
        <titlebar>no</titlebar>
        <borders>no</borders>
      </decor>
</application>

 It didn't work and according to Openbox docs, it wasn't supposed to. :-)

 So, would you mind telling what's your version and patch ?

Cheers,

Delcides.