[openbox] Remove the Run box from the Applications Menu?

Knute knuteh at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 19:41:28 EST 2009

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, Ray Haque <rayhaque at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Ray Haque <rayhaque at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [openbox] Remove the Run box from the Applications Menu?
> To: openbox at icculus.org
> Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 6:14 PM
> Sorry for the confusion.  I am running LXDE as an actual
> Window
> manager, which seems to rely on openbox for most of
> it's interfacing
> to X.  But then I am speaking on what I have figured out by
> toying
> around, so I may be full of beans!

Ummm.... Ok.  So you want ONLY Seamonkey to be available, yet you add a desktop environment into the mix????

That doesn't make sense!

If you want minimal, then get rid of lxde, and toss idesk on it with an icon for seamonkey, and you would have most of what you were asking solved.

Otherwise, you will need to dink with lxde to get rid of run and such.

HTH,
Knute