[openbox] Openbox + composite recommendations?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Dec 22 04:39:44 EST 2009

Around about 17/12/09 21:29, Dana Jansens typed ...
> You could try this version of xcompmgr:
> http://git.icculus.org/?p=dana/xcompmgr.git;a=summary

   Thanks again for that Dana.

   The only thing I will mention is that I seem to now be getting hidden
popups out of Firefox (e.g., proxy/auth prompts which happen spontaneously
upon page auto-refresh).  The window seems to exist but not be plotted, I
have to alt-tab away and back to get it.

   I'll try to diagnose a bit more next time it happens, but it happens only
once every couple of days, and isn't obviously repeatable.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature