[openbox] menu behavior

António Pedro Cunha a.pedro.cunha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:13:21 EST 2009

Hello Alexey,

I agree! I especially liked the "default subitem" option, I never
thought of something like that! However I would think it would be best
if it was the right-click the one which executed the default option
(because many users (like myself) got used to click menuitems just to
show their subitems)

I would also like to "propose" something: radio-menus... I know, some
ideas may be too much out of the box, but these menus would really
come in handy for pipe-menus, especially for those like the ones which
let you select a new background picture...
Coupling radio-menus (menus whose selected items have bullets) with
the ability to open said submenu as a non-closable menu would just be
perfect...

I wish I knew C well enough to make this... or I wish someone would
try and do it :)
(...it would be nice if the developers read this and liked the idea as well)

--
Pedro