wallpaper falls back to debian like one

'2+ electriclightheads at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:58:39 EDT 2008

am moving from fluxbox to openbox @ ubuntu8.04.1
most are going fine but 2 things have to be solved

1)
eval `cat $HOME/.fehbg` &
is in my autostart.sh and my custom wallpaper comes out when launching x
but after about 30secs
it automatically fall backs to the one with debian logo on it

2)
want to setup a keybind for putting off the window decoration
couldn't understand what this in rc.xml mean
can someone give me an exact example?
(maybe i can make no-decoration as default? if yes that would be great)

  <applications>
    <!--
  # this is an example with comments through out. use these to make your
  # own rules, but without the comments of course.

  <application name="first element of window's WM_CLASS property (see xprop)"
              class="second element of window's WM_CLASS property (see xprop)"
               role="the window's WM_WINDOW_ROLE property (see xprop)">
  # the name or the class can be set, or both. this is used to match
  # windows when they appear. role can optionally be set as well, to
  # further restrict your matches.

  # the name, class, and role use simple wildcard matching such as those
  # used by a shell. you can use * to match any characters and ? to match
  # any single character.

  # when multiple rules match a window, they will all be applied, in the
  # order that they appear in this list

    # each element can be left out or set to 'default' to specify to not
    # change that attribute of the window

    <decor>yes</decor>
    # enable or disable window decorations

--