[openbox] Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is changing desktops

Andrei Paskevich andrei at capet.iut-fbleau.fr
Thu Jun 5 03:35:21 EDT 2008

I experience the same problem. It seems to me that openbox should
not move windows to the current desktop _if_ that window is bound
to a certain desktop _by_config_. Moving activated FF windows back
to their usual place is even a bigger nuisance than being forcibly
switched to the firefox's desktop, as in previous versions of OB.

Best regards,
Andrei