[openbox] focus followMouse issues with vmware

Mike Hokenson openbox at gozer.org
Fri Apr 4 21:21:57 EDT 2008

On Friday, April 04, 2008 at 08:33PM, Dana Jansens wrote:
>>  I'm moving the mouse to another window immediately after taking mplayer out
>>  of fullscreen, it's not just appearing over another window.
>
>Maybe mplayer moves focus after switching out of fullscreen.  I seem
>to recall this for some reason.

I'm sure there's alot of window raises, focusing, and other wierd or
unnecessary things going on in the ui (bug 3183), but I think it
would have to be on a slight delay for me to hit the problem when
moving the mouse after exiting fullscreen. Perhaps one or more are...

As I recall, there was a behavioral change a while back that required
setting underMouse=yes to undo (once it was added). Things have been
better since then, it's just a rare occasion where I find myself
typing in the wrong window.

When I saw the vmware thing, I thought they may be all related somehow.