[openbox] Openbox 3.4.4 with X.org: can no longer detect monitor edges?

Brian de Alwis bsd at cs.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 13 19:52:45 EST 2007

On 2007.11.13 18:32:28 -0500, Dana Jansens wrote:
> Maybe you don't have xinerama support with your X.org libraries
> installed, but you do for you XFree86 ones?

Bingo -- thank you Dana!

I was building using pkgsrc.org which causes each program to be
built in a sandbox.  If a dependency isn't explicitly specified
then it won't found, and Xinerma wasn't specified.

Brian.

--
  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
      "Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli