[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.3.994 released

Clay Barnes clay.barnes at gmail.com
Wed May 30 06:52:35 EDT 2007

On 12:01 Wed 30 May     , Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2007, Clay Barnes wrote:
>
> >I've been playing with chrooted keybindings, and despite the
> >documentation, when I call

> >for example, it breaks out of all levels of my chroot, rather than
> >just one.
> >
> >I'm attaching my rc.xml for reference.  Is this an error on my part or
> >a bug?
>
> I copied the bit with W-Menu up to that breakchroot command into my
> rc.xml, and it works fine here.
I found the problem---I had two sections chrooted to "Down" so it was
entering both when I used that key, and finding two breaks when I hit
that escape key.  Silly me.  Your success with part of the file is
what lead me to discover my error, so thanks!

> I had to reindent the whole file first though, it is a bit confusing to
> have a set of chrooted keybinds indented to the _left_ :).

Yeah, the file's in a rather transitional state (as I'm actively
working on it).

--
Clay Barnes