[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.3.992 released

Keith W n4phth4 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:43:28 EDT 2007

On 5/24/07, Dana Jansens <danakj at orodu.net> wrote:
> Openbox 3.3.992, the next Openbox 3.4 preview release, is now available!

Lookin pretty solid Dana, thanks again.

Here's a new possible bug for you. :D  This is with the stock 3.999.2 rc.xml

I just started using Pidgin (the new Gaim) yesterday.  I keep my IM
stuff on desktop two.

So I'm sitting in desktop four and a new IM window pops up.  I'm
chatting away and press the button in the IM window to change the font
color.  This sprouts the GTK color chooser thing.... back on desktop
two where the main Pidgin window is.  Oh and it warps me back to
desktop two as well.

So, OK, maybe a Pidgin thing.  Let's try another app.  I open Gimp on
desktop two, create a new image, and move that image edit window to
desktop four.  From within the image edit window, I do a "File ->
New".... and get warped back to desktop two, where the dialog window
opened (and where the main gimp window is).  I close that dialog, go
back to desktop four, close the image edit window, and get warped back
to desktop two (where the main Gimp window took the focus back).