[openbox] Openbox 3.4.2 gnuplot steal focus problem

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Thu Jun 21 16:08:06 EDT 2007

The reason is that the gnuplot window is raising itself. Openbox
inteprets that as it wanting attention and gives it focus.  This was
originally designed to help with weird programs like Firefox, but has
been causing some problems elsewhere, such as was just mentioned in
Pidgin as well.  I think we'll just toss the idea in the next release,
and gnuplot will stop grabbing focus, and only raise itself.