desktop switching in 3.4

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:42:38 EDT 2007

Hi

I installed openbox 3.4.2 on my debian/etch laptop. I (as recommended)
wiped the old rc.xml and started from one of the included configs.
However I really, really miss openbox old behaviour when switching
desktops. It used to show content of new desktop on pressing C-A-right
(for instance). Now it shows the small desktop switcher on the middle of
the screen, but only show the actual content when *releasing* the keys.
Any way to get the old behaviour back in 3.4.2?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen