[openbox] Fullscreen in acroread doesn't work properly

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Wed Aug 1 18:55:46 EDT 2007

On 7/26/07, Tanjeff-N. Moos <tanjeff at not-another-server.net> wrote:
> The acrobat reader does not expand correctly to fullscreen mode. It
> does not cover the panel nor the dock. Maybe it doesn't use the EWMH
> fullscreen Hints? Is there a solution for this? I found nothing in the
> wiki.

it's because acroread makes its "fullscreen" window the size of the
screen, but doesn't give the WM hints saying "the user requested this"
so Openbox restricts it to inside the panels and such (which fixes
other broken programs). yay.

so anyhow, i have it working now and it'll appear in the next release.