[openbox] Openbox menu header

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Sat Apr 21 20:41:45 EDT 2007

As of now, you don't need to patch to remove menu titles. Menu titles
have been removed and instead you can give a separator a label, and it
will appear like a title, only it can be anywhere in the menu you want
it. If you don't want a title just don't include any labeled separator
in your menu.

Dana